Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HELLO PEOPLE!
It was a fun day yesterday.
Went to Sentosa with Jo, SH, Jie, GH & LK.
SH was late for more than 15 minutes >:(

Met up with Jo & LK at Dover mrt station.
& we're off! :D

Went to Palawan beach!
Poor LK, he couldnt come into the waters cos he didnt bring any extra clothes.


Beautiful beach :)

We had a idea,
to bury LK!
Ha ha ha.


Dirty minds of the guys :D


*Points*

We, except for LK went swimming.
We swam from 1 island to another.
I was so afraid of drowning.
Lol.


Them :)


Chio bu on the left,
ugly on the right! :D :D


GH & me!

Went off to bathe afterwards.
Jo had forgotten to bring her towel,
& jie had forgotten to bring her belt.
HAHA!
Only I was prepared :)

Decided to go Kbox.
Ok, so it was my first time :/


Reflections (:

Met up with ZL & Clara.
We smuggled LJS into the room.
Somehow somewhat,
I feel that the person serving us is some sort of attitude kinda person.
Lol.


Monkey jumping around.


1 side to another.

I've got a video somewhere,
it shows LK jumping from 1 end to another.
:/

Group photo! :D

It amounts to $110.
I think?

Before we left,
I forgot who on BEP's Shut Up on to the max volume.
After that,
we ran off.
I can still hear the song at the entrance.
*Laughs like siao*

Took neo-prints again!
Unfortunately, the picture is not in my computer now.
So sorry guys!
Perhaps next time :)

So tired after everything.
School tomorrow,
& we're getting back our results too.
English, Maths, Physics & Mother Tongue.


Whole chunk of blabberings removed cos I feel guilty.
Ha!

:)


Im so into Cassie's songs now.
She's so hot!
But Gerard Way is even hotter & cuter :D
LIVE FOR MCR! =D


No tears of sadness, just tears of joy.
I hope so.

No comments: